Manuel Antonio Real Estate
Quepos and Manuel Antonio have long been a magnet for tourists, home owners and developers from all parts of the world. The unsurpassed array of features listed below translates into high demand for luxury homes and condos and lots ready for you to build your dream home.
- Home to the magnificent Manuel Antonio National Park with its spectacular fauna and flora, beautiful beaches, warm waters and breathtaking views. The Park is the second most visited park in Costa Rica.
- One of the top ten destinations in the world for sport fishing. The new 300 slip Marina Pez Vela will be unique in all of Central America and will create a major destination for Pacific yachting.
- Costa Rica's premier destination for all forms of adventure and outdoor activities including surfing, scuba, white water rafting, horseback riding and ATV, canopy tours and sailing.
- A large selection of luxurious full service resorts, moderately priced hotels, excellent restaurants and tropical nightlife spots.
- From San Jose it is only a 20 minute domestic flight. The 3-1/2 hour drive is a thing of the past - with the opening of the Caldera Highway on January 27, 2010, this previous driving time has been cut by more than 1/2 making the Central Pacific even more accessible and desirable not only for vacationing, but for investing and living.
Coldwell Banker Quepos/ Manuel Antonio are your trusted advisors when it comes to Manuel Antonio real estate and Quepos real estate and of course all Costa Rica real estate. We have over 25 years combined experience selling and developing real estate in this particular area. Our principals have multi-million dollar investments in land, homes and rental properties in Quepos and Manuel Antonio.
- CNN Says Costa Rica is #1 Holiday Destination
(CNN) — Looking to get away this holiday season? Who better to find the deals than agents catering to notoriously cash-strapped students? We spoke with Patrick Evans of the student travel agency STA Travel, Danielle Carlson of StudentUniverse and Anne Banas of Smarter Travel, who offered recommendations for five places around the globe that offer [...]
- Real Estate Market Showing Signs of Improvement
Real Estate on Upswing By Adam Williams Tico Times Staff | email@example.com The consensus among realtors in Costa Rica is that the national real estate market is beginning to show signs of improvement. Small, encouraging, but don’t-pop-the-corks-yet signs of improvement. The property market is by no means back to where it was in the boom [...]
- New Marina Sets Sail
Queposâ€™ Pez Vela Marina Raises Its Sails After a slow start, the marina’s boosters hope for a stiff breeze By Adam Williams Tico Times Staff | firstname.lastname@example.org QUEPOS â€” Harold Lovelady’s retirement plan isn’t turning out like he thought it would. Lovelady, who retired after a career in telecommunications in the U.S. state of Texas, [...]
Real Estate Costa Rica
CB in Costa Rica